Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fuji X100 Test!

So I was lucky enough to get my hands on the new and VERY hard to come by, Fuji X100! In my one day of use with it I must say it is definitely a pretty cool device. With its retro styling, excellant build quality, and great image quality the Fuji X100 is most certainly a force to be reckoned with. For a in-depth look and short review of the camera check out my recently posted two part review on my youtube channel. For all those who have already seen the review and want to see a few sample images, just take a look below.

First, a quick snap of the X100 in all its glory!


A quick street shot!

Tiger Lily close-up.

A patriotic snap!

120 degree panorama.

180 degree panorama.
Field at dusk.

Grass at dusk.

Low-light macro shot.
                              
                            
       Feel free to comment and let me know what you think! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment